Northern Beaches Colon Hydrotherapy recognizes that your privacy is very important to you. We value your privacy and want you to know how we treat the personal information you give to us or we collect from you.
The Personal Information We Collect From You
In order to provide you with our products or services, we may ask for personal details such as your name, mailing address, telephone number and email address, and we will keep a record of this information. You do not generally have to provide any personal information to us unless you want to. However, if you choose not to provide certain types of personal information to us, we may not be able to provide you with the products or services you have requested, or you may not be able to avail yourself of all of our website features and functionality.
We generally only collect personal information when it is provided voluntarily by you. For example, we may collect your personal information when you register with us, open an account, subscribe to our website and/or newsletter, enter a competition we run, request downloadable training, use our services, order our products, contact us online or by telephone or send us correspondence.
Sharing Of Your Personal Information
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries, processing transactions or customer freight shipping. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Northern Beaches Colon Hydrotherapy takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
How We Use Your Personal Information
The personal information that we collect via our website or through correspondence with you will be used and disclosed for the purposes for which you supplied it. For example, the contact details that you provide to us may be used to identify and fulfil any orders you place, ensuring that any products purchased via our website are delivered to the given address.
We use your information in a variety of ways including:
- • to help with administration;
- • to improve the information, products and services we offer to you;
- • for business analysis and research; and
- • for marketing products or services that we think may be beneficial to you.
In exceptional situations, we may also use and disclose your personal information for other reasons including complying with a request from a regulatory or government authority or in the unlikely event that our business assets are ever sold to, or purchased by, another company (as our data records form part of our business).
We may also use and disclose personal information for purposes related or ancillary to the main reasons we collect it, such as invoicing and reminder notices, invitations to events, market research or to improve our service and communications. If at any time you do not wish to receive these kinds of communications please contact us and let us know.
We will never sell your personal information. We may, however, share your personal information with third parties that are carrying out work or performing services, on our behalf, in connection with our products and services (for example, payment processors, third party contractors and relevant postal or courier service companies).
How We Protect Your Personal Information
We work hard to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, loss, disclosure or modification. We store your personal information in different ways, including hard copy documents and electronic formats. Access to and use of your personal information is limited to those with a “need to know” in our organisation.
We also use technology and other security features and procedures in an effort to prevent unauthorised access and to protect the personal information we hold.
Credit card payments are encrypted and processed using an external credit card payment processor and details are not stored by us.
Please be aware however that no data transmission over the internet can ever be entirely secure and may be prone to error. While we will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to protect your personal information, due to the nature of email and the internet, we cannot guarantee the security, privacy or confidentiality of the personal information that you transmit to us through our website, and therefore any transmission is at your own risk.
The information we collect may be transferred to, or stored at, a destination outside Australia. The information we collect may also be processed by authorised persons outside Australia, in which event we will take steps to ensure that your privacy rights are respected.
Cookies and IP Addresses
In addition to collecting personal information directly from you, like most website providers, we also collect information about you automatically when you visit our website. This information is not normally personally identifiable.
The type of information we collect can include general information about your computer settings, your IP address, your geographical location, your operating system, the links used to reach our website and the pages you visit. We analyse such information in the aggregate to identify browsing patterns to enable us to enhance our service offering and improve your website experience.
We may collect this information through the use of “cookies”. Cookies are small bits of information which are sent to your computer’s hard drive when you first visit our website, allowing us to identify your computer the next time you visit our website. Cookies can enhance your shopping experience because they allow us to track information about shopping trends, usage patterns and our customers’ preferences and to improve our website functionality.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
We use remarketing to advertise online.
Third party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the internet.
Links To Other Website
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Australia, Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
How To Access Or Revise Your Personal Information
You can contact us to correct any incorrect personal information that we hold about you, to ask us to stop sending marketing materials to you and to request a copy of your personal information. We will help you with these requests if we can reasonably do so. There may be a charge involved.
If you would like to access, correct or delete any personal information we hold about you, please contact us via the contact details below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term ‘Northern Beaches Colon Hydrotherapy’or ‘NB Colon Hydrotherapy’or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Northern Beaches Colon Hydrotherapy, the owner of the website, whose registered office is Northern Beaches Colon Hydrotherapy, New South Wales. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, downloadable elements, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.